Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First look on

I join TCS on 20th June 2008. Got a 3 day training on Business Objects... Now SAP Business Objects. Joined BIGS(Business Intelligence Global Standards) in september as a Citrix administrator. November 2008 they put the burden of Business Objects on my head. From then I started learning BO. Slowly silently I grasp the basic things about the BO. But suddenly my seniors left the project and I became the primary resource. Many issues I faced that point of time and every day I was learning something new. But everything in this world is mortal.
They put me in a development project and after completion of that project I was treated as backup resource. and for the last 6 month I am having no work except study study and study....
In this mean time I found many lucrative things in Business Objects. The enormous power of a tool gradually upgrading to be a complete Datawarehousing Tool. From BO data Integrator to BO Xcelsius it is expanding its horizon and deepen its root.
But unfortunately I didn't find any good place to study all the things in a single place. it was scattered in thousands of documents and blog.... so I have to take the notes with me to remember my learnings....
I feel that if I share those notes to entire world. I will be richer soon. Because knowledge is the only wealth which increases when shared.
I have no command over English. so my notemaking is not illustrous and it is basically a to-do list for everything. Sometime I love to gather information and note it in one-liner. If somebody will read the blog then try to dance in my rhythm as I am not a teacher.... It is a personal diary of my daily earnings. ...... so enjoy ... the World of Business Objects.....

No comments:

Post a Comment